What happens if my Intel Stick does not fit into the HDMI port?
- Use the extender.
I cannot get the Myzone screen to display, what next?
- Ensure you are using the HDMI port associated with where the stick is physically plugged into.
Why won't the wireless keyboard work?
- Ensure this device is fully charged.
When registering a belt through the Admin Screen, where do I add a device?
- Pulse > Add Device
Why does the system ask for Weight and Height?
- Biometric data ensures that your belt is displaying accurate data points.
How does an athlete setup a Myzone account?
- When an athlete registers a brand new Myzone Belt through Wodify Pulse, they will be prompted to create a Myzone password. With this information, they can then download the Myzone app and login.
What do the tiles and icons mean?
What do the different Zones mean?
How do I clean my belt?
- Wash the elastic portion of the belt with mild soap and water. Do not submerge the module or sensors.
Why won't my belt work?
- Be sure to add some moisture to the sensors located on the reverse side of your MZ-3 or MZ-1 belt: