There are several options available for managing your appointments in Wodify. Before using this feature, you will want to first edit your global settings, and ensure that they correlate with way you run your gym every day. This can be set up within Appointment > Settings.
From this page you can configure the following settings:
- Booking Settings
- Late Cancellation Settings
- No Show Settings
Note: The options configured here will become your default settings for Appointments. Want a different setting for a specific service? Not a problem! You can easily edit it later on when setting up that specific service.
- The bookings open setting will dictate how far in advance athletes can book appointments in their athlete app.
- The bookings close setting will limit the time period before an appointment that athletes will still be able to book on the app.
Late Cancellations are bookings that have been cancelled within the gym-defined Cancellation Window. The Cancellation Window is determined by each gym. Any cancellation that occurs within the Cancellation Window is marked as a 'Late Cancellation'.
- For example: Sam has a booking for a 5:00pm Personal Training appointment. His gym's Cancellation Window is 1 hour. Sam cancels his booking at 4:30pm the day of the appointment. Since his cancellation occurred 30 minutes before the appointment starts, his booking is marked as a Late Cancellation.
Late Cancellation Settings
- Admins can optionally count an athlete's late cancellation against his or her attendance limit and/or charge the athlete's default payment method a late cancellation fee.
- Admins can also choose to enable or disable the late cancellation email template:
- Enabling this email will send email alerts to members that book an appointment and cancel after the appointment booking window closed. This is your opportunity to explain your Late Cancellation policies to your member. This email will always be sent when enabled.
A 'No Show' is defined as an athlete that makes a booking to an appointment but does not attend. Wodify automatically marks a booking as a no-show if the athletes has not been checked into the appointment one hour after it has ended.
No Show Settings
- Admins/Managers can optionally count an athlete's no-show against his or her attendance limit and/or charge the athlete's default payment method a no-show fee.
- Admins can also choose to enable or disable the no-show email template
- Optionally send email alerts to members that book an appointment but do not sign in. This is your opportunity to explain your No Show policies to your member. This email will always be sent when enabled.
Note: In the event a fee is charged for late cancellations or appointment no shows, an email will be immediately sent to the athlete notifying the athlete of the fee. The applicable invoice will be processed during the nightly billing cycle.