Wodify gives you the ability to add an image to the WOD so the image will appear in the WOD and Coachboard pages when viewing the workout. To do this you will:
- Go to Wodify Admin > 'WOD' > 'List'
- Click '+New WOD'
- Enter 'Basic Details' including: WOD Name, Date, Program > Click 'Save'
- Use the 'WOD Editor' to add Sections, Components, and Add an Image
- You'll then be prompted to Drag and Drop a File or Select Files To Upload (note: acceptable file formats include JPEG,PNG, GIF. Images will be cropped at 530 x 300 pixels)
- A pop up window will appear where you'll have the option to Crop and size your image
- Click Save
The image will be displayed with your WOD on the Kiosk:
The image will also be published to any site you have your workouts posted to. You can read more about Wod Integration in the two help articles below: