The ‘All Invoices’ report allows you to view every invoice and detail related to specific invoices. This report also provides a sum total for all invoices to help you obtain information at a glance. This report filters based on the invoice due date, not the date of the transaction.
Important: For specific transaction related information please refer to the ‘Transaction History’ report.
The All Invoices Report will provide you with a complete list of all invoices created in your Wodify environment. This report will also contain individual invoice highlights containing Expected Revenue, Total Discounts applied, Refunds applied, Tax, Net Revenue, and Final Charge of an invoice. A summary of each column total will be displayed in the first row of the report.
Any invoice created within a Wodify environment will be included into this report based on the ‘Payment Due’ date range selected. This includes invoices that are Paid, Unpaid, Voided, Partially Refunded, and Refunded with the ability to be filtered by those specific invoice statuses as well. The list of ‘All Invoices’ can be further filtered by different locations a gym may have (if applicable) and the Payment Due date.
Important: Exporting this report to a spreadsheet will provide more details from the invoice and its line items. In the event that an invoice has multiple line items, the line items will appear as additional entries in the exported report but will use the same ‘Invoice’ number.
Additional Exporting Details
Exporting the ‘All Invoices’ report will include additional columns of information including:
- ‘Is Auto Bill’ - Whether or not this invoice set to automatically be attempted by Wodify
- ‘Paid On’ - A timestamp for when an invoice has been paid
- ‘Notes’ - Any included general notes about the invoice from its ‘Notes’ field
- ‘Product Name’ - The name of the product or service sold in the invoice would appear here
- ‘Product Type’ - What kind of product the item sold was (for example: ‘Apparel’ for a T-Shirt sold or ‘Supplements’ for a Protein Bar sold).
- ‘Revenue Category’ - The revenue category for collected revenue in Wodify (for example: Membership Sales or Merchandise Sales)