Wodify partners with Bambora (formerly Beanstream) as a credit card processing solution in Canada. You can learn more about Bambora here.
After an Affiliate's Bambora setup is complete, Wodify must be configured to your Bambora account.
Setting up Wodify and Bambora Billing Configuration
To access the Billing Configuration page, go to Wodify Admin > 'Financial' > 'Settings' > 'Bambora Configuration.'
Login to Bambora's online portal here.
To login you will need your Company Name, username, and password, and these 3 items will all be included in the Bamora welcome email that is sent to the gym admin.
Please fill the following fields:
- Name: Enter the name of your configuration (we suggest using the location name tied to the configuration)
- Company Name: this is the 'Company' value you submit to enter Bambora's portal
- Merchant ID: this will be found in the top right corner within your Bambora portal
- Payment Profile API Password: this can be found within your Bambora portal by clicking on Configuration > Payments Profile Configuration > API access Passcode
- Order Settings, Reporting, and Batch File API Passcodes: these 3 items can be found within your Bambora portal by clicking on Administration > Account Settings > Order Settings
Choosing Accepted Payment Methods
Each gym can choose their accepted payment methods. Admins can choose which payment methods are available for Admins only by using the 'Available for Admins' column or for all members by using the 'Athletes can pick this form of payment' field.
If you choose to not accept a certain form of payment, uncheck the checkbox next to the payment form under the related column header. For example, if you do not accept American Express under any circumstances, uncheck the boxes for 'American Express.' With the boxes unchecked, your members will not longer have 'American Express' as an option when adding payment methods or when swiping for retail sales.
If a payment method should only be available to Admins, click the 'Admins can pick this form of payment for an Athlete' checkbox, but leave' Athletes can pick this form of Payment' unchecked.
IMPORTANT: If a payment method is available to admins but NOT all, Admins can still add the payment method to any member he or she chooses.
If you remove a payment option that a member has already created, the billing system will still recognize the members payment method and will still attempt transactions using that card. If needed, have the member enter a new payment method. The system will display a warning message for all payment methods members have entered:
Optional payment methods are:
- American Express
- Bank Accounts (EBP)
Set up your accepted payment methods during the application process with Bambora.
Billing Configuration Complete
Once all fields are populated, click 'Save.' Your gym can now process invoices using Wodify's payment processing system.