What is the Performance Card?
The Performance Card displays important WOD information for each athlete. The Performance Card will display the current selected movements:
- Estimated or Actual 1 Rep Max
- Estimated 1 Rep Max is only displayed if an actual 1 Rep Max is not available
- Estimated 1 Rep Max is based on the "Brzycki" formula
- Personal Records (PRs)
- Best Effort
- Heaviest Ever Lifted
- Heaviest at this Measure
- Best Time
- Most Rounds + Reps
- Most Reps
- Weightlifting Totals
- Best Total
- Weight Percentage Chart Based on 1 Rep Max
- Movement History
- Chart displaying results over time
Where can I find the Performance Card?
The Performance Card can be found in 4 places:
- Athlete Performance
- My Performance
- Mobile My Performance
Coachboard and the Performance Card The Coachboard displays the WOD for the day. Upon sigining in to the Coachboard, athletes will have access to the Performance Card for each movement that makes up the WOD.
- Hover over the graph icon to product the Performance Card:
- Below is how the Performance Card displays when hovered:
Athlete Performance and the Performance Card
The Athlete Performance tab displays all results from every athlete at your box. Only Admins and Coaches have access to the Athlete Performance tab. The Athlete Performance tab is only available from a PC/Mac.
Admins and Coaches can view each athlete's Performance Card for all benchmark results. This is a great way to view the history and performance of each athlete by exercise.
My Performance and the Performance Card
The My Performance tab displays all of your results entered into Wodify. All Athletes have access to the My Performance tab. The My Performance tab is available on all devices. Each athlete can view their Performance Card for all benchmark results.
Mobile My Performance and the Performance Card
Each athlete can view their Performance Card from their mobile device:
- Login to Wodify
- Click the 'Performance' tab
- Choose your exercise from the top navigation
- Choose your Component