Wodify is integrated with MailChimp to empower admins to send mass emails to their Athletes.
Click here to learn more about what makes MailChimp so great and easy to use. Once you're ready, go ahead and sign up for your MailChimp account. After that, click here to watch basic MailChimp tutorial videos.
Setup MailChimp integration to Wodify:
First, add a list of MailChimp:
- Login to MailChimp
- Click the 'Lists' tab
- Click 'Create List' again
- Fill out the details for your list; remember the name of your list
- Open your List
- Click the 'Settings' button from the horizontal navigation and click 'List fields and *|MERGE|* tags'
- Click 'Add a field' and create the fields below:
- click 'Radio Button'
- Replace 'Untitled' with 'Active'
- Enter 'Yes' for the first choice
- Enter 'No' for the second choice
- Click Save
IMPORTANT: When adding the 'Location' field, you will want to make sure to make the field type as 'Text.' This location will pull from the athletes default location within their Wodify profile and will allow you to send emails within Mailchimp based on Location.
Next, you'll need to setup Wodify to complete the integration:
- Login to Wodify Admin
- Click 'Communication' > 'Settings'
- Click 'MailChimp Integration' across the top
- Click 'Enable'
- New fields are displayed:
- MailChimp API Key
- To find your key, go back to MailChimp and click the Account tab
- Click 'API Keys & Authorized Apps'
- Copy the long alpha-numeric text in the API Key column
- Paste this value into the MailChimp API Key field in Wodify
- MailChimp List
- Enter the name of the list you just created in MailChimp
- Add existing athletes to MailChimp
- MailChimp API Key
Finally, if you have existing athletes in Wodify, you can easily add them to your MailChimp list:
- Go to 'Communication' > 'Settings' > 'MailChimp Integration'
- Click the link 'Add exisiting athletes to MailChimp'
IMPORTANT!! All athletes created after your MailChimp integration is completed will automatically be added to your MailChimp list.