WOD Components make up the parts of a WOD. There are 7 WOD Components:
The following article explains what Weightlifting is and how to create them.
Weightlifting In Wodify, Weightlifting:
- Will have a result to be entered on the Coachboard
- Will be displayed on the Whiteboard
- Are tracked for PRs (personal records)
- There are Wodify Global Weightlifting and affiliates can optionally create their own affiliate benchmark Weightlifting exercise
What's the difference between 'Rep Scheme' and 'Score' Each Weightlifting requires a Rep Scheme and a Score
- Rep Scheme describes the total movement you wish each athlete to complete
- Example: 1x6@60%, 1x5@65% Working set: 2x4@70%
- This will display when athletes view the WOD
- Score is the result you wish your athletes to record on the Coachboard
- The Score for the above example is 2x4
- The athletes can use the comment field to record the weight used for their other sets prior to the final working set.
TIP:! Athletes can edit the measure they performed on the Coachboard if for some reason they were not able to do what was programmed.
Creating a Weightlifting: There are 2 ways to create a Weightlifting:
- Create the Weightlifting after adding the Weightlifting WOD component to the WOD
- Go to Wodify Admin > 'WOD' > 'List'
- 'New WOD'
- Enter Basic Details > Save
- Using the WOD Editor click the 'Create a Custom Component' drop down menu'
- Click 'New Weightlifting'
- Enter the 'Weightlifting Title', 'Details', 'Rep Scheme', and 'Score'
- Create the Weightlifting through the 'Components' sections
- Go to Wodify Admin > 'WOD' > 'Components' > 'Weightlifting' > 'New Weightlifting'
- Enter the Name and a Description (if needed)
Deleting a Weightlifting:
- Go to Wodify Admin > 'WOD' > 'Components' > 'Weightlifting'
- Filter Weightlifting
- Ownership is 'Affiliate'
- Add Filter
- Change from 'Any' of the following to 'All' of the following
IMPORTANT!!: Deleting a Weightlifting will not deactivate or delete any results your athletes may have with that Weightlifting. It only prevents the Skill from being created on future WODs