The best way to stop spam leads from entering Wodify is to add a CAPTCHA to your web form.
To add CAPTCHA to your web form:
- Log in to Wodify Admin > 'People' > 'Settings' > 'Leads'
- From the 'Spam Protection' section you will have 3 options:
- No Spam Protection: this will allow leads to submit the lead form without any CAPTCHA. This will leave your site susceptible to spam leads and inquiries
- reCAPTCHA: if your lead form was created before the release of reCAPTCHA 2.0, your lead form will assume reCAPTCHA. This will provide a basic level of spam protection
- reCAPTCHA 2.0 (recommended option):
- If you are using Wordpress: Log in to Wordpress, click 'Pages,' open the page you wish to paste your HTML code, paste your code into the 'Text' tab and click 'Update.'