- Introducing the Retail Insights dashboard!
- Allows users to view revenue based on your retails sales.
- Pull current inventory levels for all of your products.
- View lists of top retails customers and bottom retails customers.
- Shared Payments
- When a payment method is shared, it will now be selected as the athlete's default payment method unless otherwise changed.
- Admins will now have the ability to navigate to the profile of an owner of a shared payment method by simply clicking on the shared payment badge.
- Actions for shared payment methods are now optimized to be more clear.
- 'Have a spiffy day!' messaging will have been removed from drop in and free trial automated emails.
- The appointment 'No Show' window will be changed from 8 hours to 24 hours to allow providers more time to sign clients into classes.
Bug Fixes 🐜
- Changes made to membership templates will no longer have an impact on any contract templates associated with them.
- Contracts for auto-renewing session memberships will now reflect that billing will occur on use of the final session.
- When purchasing memberships through the Online Sales Portal, the location on the OSP will now match the location the athlete is making a purchase for.
- The renewal commitment cost for a weekly membership will now be displayed correctly on the Online Sales Portal.
- Groups & Shared Payments
- Athletes with shared payment methods saved to their accounts will no longer receive the Payment Information Missing automated email.
- SMS messages with more than 70 characters will no longer be broken up into several messages.
- The waiver modal will now resize properly on the sign waiver screen.
- Conversations will no longer be able to be scheduled to be sent without at least one recipient identified.