- Attendance history for classes and appointments will now be viewable in one filter tab list.
- A new 'Appointment Value Detail' report is now available that reports the value of the sessions used to book appointments.
- Implemented the ability to randomly generate a code when creating promo codes.
- Promo codes can now be applied to drop-in fees on the Online Sales Portal.
- Leads can now be created with fewer required fields. New leads can have either name, email, or phone number in addition to lead status and gender.
- Optimized the process used when mass updating member programs to prevent unexpected errors.
- Exporting the invoice list will now include a User ID column.
- CVC numbers are now required when collecting credit card information to minimize fraud.
- The Payroll Detail report has been updated to include data for both active and inactive coaches.
- Improved conversations to make unread messages easily identifiable with an optimized display on Mobile.
Bug Fixes 🐜
- Appointment memberships can no longer be deleted from a client's profile when there are active bookings.
- Athletes will once again be able to view membership contracts with the correct terms.
- Attendance history can once again be exported from the athlete profile.
- Corrected an issue that was causing some April recurring classes to be missing from the calendar.
- Prorated charges displayed when purchasing a membership on the Online Sales Portal will once again use membership start date rather than the current date.
- Segments created specific to leads and their last contacted date range will once again populate the correct leads.
- Updated header font sizes to be consistent in Gym > Locations.
- Resolved minor UI issues on the WOD Builder when uploading WOD images.